Google
 
Web pimplz.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I just wrote about treating a cold sore, and I said using the Zilactin gel and Lysine tablets you could kill your cold sore in a couple days.

I just had one, and have to correct myself.

The nasty pus-filled cold sore will die within two days, but the smoldering hole in your face will take another few days to heal. It's like a scab, and each time you wash and pick the Zilactin shell off, it leaves a bleeding hole that hurts like hell.

It's best to pick at the edges of that Zilactin shell bit by bit each day. That cuts down on your pain and your risk of infection.

So doing this method still takes you about five days. That's better than the 14 days of letting it run it's course. It's the same time frame as going to a doctor and getting a prescription, though you'll save money and a few days of cold-sore pus with my method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home